1. 1 kg white asparagus
2. 300 g strawberries
3. 1 tbs honey
4. 2 tbs white balsamic vinegar
5. 3 tbs olive oil
6. salt, pepper
7. 100 g rocket
8. 1 tbs almond flakes
1. Peel the asparagus, cut into bite-sized pieces and add to the pot while still wet.
2. Heat the pot on highest level up to the vegetable window, switch to a low level and cook for about 15 minutes in the vegetable area.
3. At the end of the cooking time, drain and collect the asparagus stock. Let the asparagus cool. Clean and halve strawberries. Puree about a quarter of the strawberries with honey, vinegar, oil and the asparagus stock. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
4. Clean the rocket and tear into small pieces, mix with asparagus and the rest of the strawberries. Drizzle the cooled vinaigrette over top, sprinkle with almonds and serve.
200 g bacon cubes
4 chicken thighs (approx. 150 g each)
300 ml chicken broth
5 twigs summer savory
500 g green beans
1. Peel and dice the onions, then add them to the pot. Heat the pot at highest level up to the roasting window, switch to a low level and briefly roast the onions. Add the bacon little by little and continue to cook.
2. Add the chicken thighs and broth. Cover with the Secuquick softline and close. Heat the pot at highest level up to the soft window, switch to a low level and cook for approx. 20 minutes in the soft area.
3. At the end of the cooking time put the pot in the inverted lid and allow it to depressurize by itself, remove Secuquick. Remove the summer savory leaves from the stems and chop finely. Clean the green beans. Add both to the pot.
4. Replace the Secuquick and close the lid. Heat the pot at the highest level up to the soft window, switch to a low level and cook for approx. 4 minutes in the soft area.
5. At the end of the cooking time, depressurize the pot and remove Secuquick. Peel, core and slice the pears into thin wedges, then add to the pot and bring to a boil again. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
100 g knob celery
100 g leek
900 g beef for boiling (boiling meat)
1/2 ts peppercorns
1 bay leaf
250 ml beef broth
5 hard-boiled eggs
400 g tomatoes
4 tbs sunflower oil
2 tbs white wine vinegar
2 ts mustard
1. Peel and finely dice the carrot, knob celery and shallot. Clean and cut the leek into slices. Put everthing along with meat, spices and broth into the pot, cover with Secuquick Softline, and close.
2. Heat the pot on highest level up to the turbo window, switch to a low level and cook in the turbo area for approx. 60 minutes. At the end of cooking time, depressurize the pot, remove Secuquick, remove the meat and let cool.
3. Cut tomatoes into wedges and pickels into slices. Peel and finely cut the onion, stir with oil, vinegar and mustard in a bowl. Cut the meat into thin strips, add to the dressing along with tomatoes and pickles, mix carefully and season with salt and pepper.
4. Let the salad marinate for approx. 30 minutes. Peel the eggs and cut into eighths. Garnish the salad with the eggs.